200 Corporate Plaza, Islandia, NY 11749 US
Cialis Logo, www.mydietmds.com, Weight Loss Long Island, Weight Loss Center Weight Loss Clinic, Weight Loss Pills, Weight loss Foods, Weight loss Surgery, Weight Loss Programs, Weight loss methods, quick weight loss, weight loss Long Island, best weight loss, best diet pills, Phentermine online, lose weight quick, diets, medical weight loss
CIALIS is indicated for the treatment of men with erectile dysfunction (ED), men with the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and men with both ED and the signs and symptoms of BPH. CIALIS is not indicated for women or children.
Important Safety Information for CIALIS (tadalafil) tablets
What Is The Most Important Information I Should Know About CIALIS?
Do not take CIALIS if you:
- take medicines called “nitrates” such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate which are often prescribed for chest pain as the combination may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure
- use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
- are allergic to CIALIS or ADCIRCA (tadalafil), or any of its ingredients. Call your healthcare provider or get help right away if you experience any symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as rash, hives, swelling of the lips, tongue or throat, or difficulty breathing or swallowing
After taking a single tablet, some of the active ingredient of CIALIS remains in your body for more than 2 days. The active ingredient can remain longer if you have problems with your kidneys or liver, or you are taking certain other medications.
Stop sexual activity and get medical help right away if you get symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sex. Sexual activity can put an extra strain on your heart, especially if your heart is already weak from a heart attack or heart disease.
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking CIALIS?
CIALIS is not right for everyone. Only your healthcare provider and you can decide if CIALIS is right for you. Ask your healthcare provider if your heart is healthy enough for you to have sexual activity. You should not take CIALIS if your healthcare provider has told you not to have sexual activity because of your health problems. Before taking CIALIS, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical problems, particularly if you have or ever had:
- heart problems such as chest pain (angina), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- high or low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- liver or kidney problems or require dialysis
- retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
- severe vision loss, including a condition called NAION
- stomach ulcers or a bleeding problem
- a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
Can Other Medicines Affect CIALIS?
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take especially if you take:
- medicines called “nitrates” which are often prescribed for chest pain
- alpha-blockers often prescribed for prostate problems
- blood pressure medications
- medicines for HIV or some types of oral antifungal medications
- some types of antibiotics such as clarithromycin, telithromycin, erythromycin (several brand names exist, please contact your healthcare provider to determine if you are taking this medicine)
- other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction (ED)
- CIALIS is also marketed as ADCIRCA for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Do not take both CIALIS and ADCIRCA. Do not take sildenafil citrate (Revatio)* with CIALIS.
What Should I Avoid While Taking CIALIS?
- Do not use other ED medicines or ED treatments while taking CIALIS.
- Do not drink too much alcohol when taking CIALIS (for example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey). Drinking too much alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure.
The most common side effects with CIALIS are: headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These side effects usually go away after a few hours. Men who get back pain and muscle aches usually get it 12 to 24 hours after taking CIALIS. Back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Call your healthcare provider if you get any side effect that bothers you or one that does not go away.
Uncommon but serious side effects include:
An erection that won't go away: If you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.
In rare instances, men taking prescription ED tablets, including CIALIS, reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing (sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness). It's not possible to determine if these events are related directly to the ED tablets or to other factors. If you have a sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing, stop taking any ED tablet, including CIALIS and call a healthcare provider right away.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
CIALIS does not:
- cure ED
- increase a man’s sexual desire
- protect a man or his partner from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV
- serve as a male form of birth control
Free Trial Offer
We can give you prescription
Open this link or copy paste in your browser
cialis promise logo, www.mydietmds.com, Weight Loss Long Island, Weight Loss Center Weight Loss Clinic, Weight Loss Pills, Weight loss Foods, Weight loss Surgery, Weight Loss Programs, Weight loss methods, quick weight loss, weight loss Long Island, best weight loss, best diet pills, Phentermine online, lose weight quick, diets, medical weight loss
Offer applies to ED medications only, not other BPH treatments. If you are taking CIALIS for daily use to treat only your BPH symptoms, you are not eligible for a second trial of an alternative ED treatment.
Individual results may vary. Not studied for multiple attempts per dose.
In clinical trials, 36-hour CIALIS taken as needed was shown to improve, up to 36 hours after dosing, the ability of men with ED to have a single successful intercourse attempt.
CIALIS (2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg) is approved for the treatment of ED in men. CIALIS for daily use (5 mg) is approved for the treatment of ED and the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). The recommended starting dose of CIALIS for daily use for the treatment of ED is 2.5 mg. While CIALIS is not approved for use in females, this voucher can be downloaded for partner use.
: Offer void where prohibited by law. Product dispensed pursuant to the terms of this voucher shall not be submitted to any third-party payer, public or private (eg, Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, any governmental program, or any other federal or state program such as CHAMPUS, the VA, TRICARE, or a state pharmaceutical assistance program) for reimbursement. Offer valid in the US (and Puerto Rico, if applicable) only. This offer is not valid with any other program, discount, or incentive involving CIALIS. It is illegal for any person to sell, purchase, or trade; or to offer to sell, purchase, or trade; or to counterfeit this voucher. No purchase required. Use of this voucher does not create any obligation or involve any past or future purchase requirement. Lilly USA, LLC reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this program/offer without notice at any time.
You understand and agree to comply with these offer terms.
©2012 Lilly USA, LLC.
Download and fill out the CIALIS Promise
Program form. Send it, along with a copy of your pharmacy receipt from the free trial, to the following address (the CIALIS Promise Program form and pharmacy receipt must be received before the date on the Promise Program form):
CIALIS Promise Program
P.O. Box 42255
Cincinnati, OH 45242-0255
If you want to try another CIALIS dosing option for ED, we'll send you another voucher — either for 30 tablets of CIALIS for daily use (2.5 mg or 5 mg) or for 3 tablets of 36-hour CIALIS for use as needed (10 mg or 20 mg), as prescribed by your doctor.
- OR -
We'll send you a voucher for 3 tablets of another prescription ED medication of your choice, as prescribed by your doctor. Offer applies to ED medications only, not other BPH treatments. If you are taking CIALIS for daily use to treat only your BPH symptoms, you are not eligible for a second trial of an alternative ED treatment.